Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And the Title is....

I finally decided on a title and even created a craptastic cover, because the more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm going to self publish.  Thank you amazon for making that possible!

I still have editing to do on the book, but it's coming along quite nicely.  I'm super excited about it.

The book is called 'Burning Roanoke'.  I intend to have it out by Summer of 2012.

Here is what I've been doing to procrastinate editing:  :D


This photograph was taken by me and edited by me using Photoshop elements.  Please do not use this image for distribution without asking me first.  This image is not for sale, it is mine, amongst my family photos, for my day at the beach.  Thank you!  :)

2 comments:

  1. yay! Love this photo and I can't wait to read the MS again and see the changes you've made to it. *throws confetti around*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks Lyn. I really appreciate all the support you've given me :)

    ReplyDelete