Monday, February 27, 2012

Work, Work, Work...

I finally finished writing my book.  It's a bit weird actually finishing it.  I never would have thought I could ever get to this point.  I have appointed myself the Queen of not being able to finish anything.  Though, of course, I still have lots of work to do on it.

For one, I have to get my confidence in myself boosted enough to actually be able to either publish it myself or find an agent.  Getting myself out there is not an easy thing for me to do.  I like to keep to myself, I feel more comfortable that way.

Another thing I need to do is go through the entire manuscript and edit it.  There are so many details that have to be fixed so the story makes sense and flows together.

In many ways I am super excited, but at the same time, this whole process scares me.  I keep wondering, what if everyone hates it?  What if I built it up so much and then completely ruined the ending?  I tell you, I am seriously my own worst enemy.

Only time will tell how interesting others find it.  That is if they choose to read it.  It's about getting it out there so people hear about it.

Which brings me to my last thing I need to do, which is actually HUGE.  I need to figure out what I'm going to call it.  Maybe that way I can actually post the name of it up here and then give a little excerpt.  Once it's edited of course.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment