Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sadly I'm not a first time blogger...

This is my attempt to bring myself out into the world. I'm a friendly person, but introverted (don't ask my friends and family, they'll call me a liar). When I say introverted, I mean that when I don't know someone I get a sort of stage fright. I get nervous and end up sounding like a complete idiot, which once you know me well, you realize that I am a complete idiot. So where I read your blogs and I attempt many times to think of a clever comment, the post button rarely gets clicked. Just ask facebook, he's read many of my unsent messages.

I have blogged before, but be ye warned, I am the worst blogger in the universe. Actually I really don't like writing about myself in general, you can ask my many many blank journals and diaries that I have collected and trashed over the years. But I started a blog when my parents demanded pictures and I was too lazy to try and fight with e-mail to send them. Then I got too tired to fight with blogger on uploading them, so I found an alternative and stopped with the blogs. I doubt anyone looked at it anyway, so it was no major loss to the internet.

I do love writing though. For me it's a ton of fun to enter into a world where there are no laws of physics. Anything can happen. When I feel down, I like to enter into my perfect world. Now when I say perfect, I just mean that I control the results.

So with my first post, I will say, one day I will figure out how to improve the way my page looks. For now, revel in the fact that I'm actually blogging. Let's see how well I can keep it up.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you have taken the leap of faith and started blogging. I find it a very useful way to connect with other writers at different stages of their careers. Hey, I've been telling you this for weeks right. yay! So I'm the first follower and poster of surely many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yeah it was this or twitter, and I'm still terrified to try. I'm afraid I'll end up either completely lost or so addicted you'll never see me again. I need data on my phone!!!!

    ReplyDelete